Located in Lexington, Kentucky, Cyber Agents, Inc. has been providing expert assistance in digital forensics and data discovery to attorneys, law enforcement, and private citizens since 1999. Our staff has traveled both domestically and internationally to assist in forensics examinations and provide expert witness testimony and trial consulting. Whether your need relates to computer forensics, cell phone analysis, or eDiscovery, we are here to offer you the most outstanding, professional service available in the industry.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Peer-to-Peer Networks - Criminal cases in the field of digital forensics often bear morally-defunct charges, such as child pornography (CP) or child sexual exploitation (CSE). This type of content can be difficult for […]
- Google Location Data (Part 2) - By Matt Considine In the previous post, I discussed the ability to locate someone’s phone via their Google account location data. However, it takes more than just that data […]
- Google Location Data (Part 1) - By Matt Considine At Cyber Agents, Inc., we often find ourselves tasked with determining a client’s location on a specific day and at a specific time. Fortunately, there are […]
- Snapchat Artifacts - Snapchat is an image messaging application whose biggest feature is that messages received are automatically removed after being viewed. Our goal was to figure out if any of those messages, […]
- Android MMS Message Recovery - Sent messages on an Android phone may no longer be present in the MMSSMS database due to various reasons, including their having been manually deleted. Our goal was to come […]